1.27.2008

Answer time!

What's the best part about being a kid? You can really kinda do whatever you want.

What's the hardest part about being a kid? Your little sibling.

What's your dream job when you grow up? ESPN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

What's your favorite way to spend a Saturday? Go to Eat-a-Burger

Have you any idea how much you are loved? No, kinda, a lot?

Who invented the Double Crossover? Michael Jordan.

Who invented the Double Pounder? McDonalds.

When were Peanut butter and Jelly sandwhiches invented? They use to have Peanut Butter and Toenails but unfortunately they ran out of toenails and spilled Jelly on it in 1787.

If I am my brother's brother who am I?Tell me who your brother's brother is and I'll tell you.

64 x 43 + 311 = what? 3,063.

What is your favorite sport and why? Basketball. Because It's strategy and funness.

Who will win the NBA title this year and who will they beat in the Finals? Celtics and they'll beat the Spurs.

What is your favorite thing about Max? Lucy? Mom? Max:He's a weirdo. Lucy:She's cuddly. Mom:She's nice.

If you had a million dollars to buy whatever you wanted what would it be? Buy a house and every sport card.

What makes you most excited about moving to Delaware? That house I like.

What are your top 5 favorite baseball, basketball, or football cards? Baseball:Reggie Jackson,Ken Griffey Jr. rookie card, The Red Sox roster. That's 14.

Who is your favorite player? Jonathan Papelbon Boozer and Tom Brady.

Where is your favorite place to go to or travel to? Disneyland.

What is your favorite color? Red blue and green but I like them together.

What is your favorite animal? Dog and Tiger.

If Lucy could speak English what is the first thing that you think she would say to you? "I like treats."

When you get really famous and are hired by ESPN and they tell you that you need to make up a fake name to protect your identity, what will you change your name to? Chris Stats

Good questions! Bye!

4 comments:

Tiffany said...

You are so funny!

James said...

This was so fun to read. last question: If you saw a dog and a tiger fighting which one would you root for.

Jesse C said...

"If I am my brother's brother who am I?Tell me who your brother's brother is and I'll tell you."

That is the best quote ever. It's philosophical, yet Handian. Have you ever read Friedrich Nietzsche?

Leslie said...

Boy, I've been missing some great posts on your blog! This was REALLY fun to read!